Salmon is a nutritious entree, being a good source of protein and one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids. The American Heart Association recommends including fatty fish like salmon in the diet at least twice a week for heart-health benefits. The Washington state Department of Health cites a recent finding that people who eat at least one meal of fish per week will be significantly less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease than those who never eat fish.
Try this tasty dinner idea for Grilled Asian Lime and Cilantro Salmon
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Rinse salmon in cold water. Pat dry.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, agave nectar, cilantro & lime juice.Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.Enjoy a delicious & nutritious meal!In health,Reve~Johanna